Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides losing the tape player and gaining the cd changer in the head unit, would there be anything to else to gain by swapping out the stock radio w/o NAV in my 2004 pilot, with one from the 2006-2008 model years? I am looking to possibly add bluetooth to the aux in as well, and I don't want to deal with ripping the whole back apart to replace the subwoofer, and I dont want to deal with wiring in the cd changer under the drivers seat for the current unit, it will never get used if i put it down there. Any thoughts either way?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Besides losing the tape player and gaining the cd changer in the head unit, would there be anything to else to gain by swapping out the stock radio w/o NAV in my 2004 pilot, with one from the 2006-2008 model years? I am looking to possibly add bluetooth to the aux in as well, and I don't want to deal with ripping the whole back apart to replace the subwoofer, and I dont want to deal with wiring in the cd changer under the drivers seat for the current unit, it will never get used if i put it down there. Any thoughts either way?
grab the Vin from the doner pilot so you can get the radio code when you plug the unit into your pilot . You will need it to unlock it..

·
Super Moderator
15,153 Posts
The face plate if the radio won't match your vehicle.

Have you considered going with an aftermarket unit that will bring you all kinds of extra add one like car play Android auto?
Take a look at Crutchfield's site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts