Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always looking on the drives and waving...

Now how many Piloteers are there reading this board that are in the Reno/Northern Nevada area?

We would love to hear from you..you know to put a name with a wave. :rolleyes:

Don & Brenda :4:

·
Registered
20 Posts
:2: Hi Don and Brenda, I haven't seen you guys around, that I know of, though I see many Pilots here and there. I even saw four in a row the other week.

I was up at the Junior ski program today with my daughter and there is a silver Pilot up there with a Honda trailer hitch. Haven't ever seen it around town though.

So do you see many around here? Hope to run in to you - not literally - soon! :4:

Steve

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I See a Bunch!

I have seen a bunch around town but I am on the road all the time. I drive a truck for Mohawk Industries.

I saw a Redrock Pearl one yesterday on Donner Pass and around town I saw a Sagebrush w/lady drive, a Havasu Blue one and another Taffetta White one.

Still looking for you...

See you on the road!

Don & Brenda

You will know our Pilot now from the other White ones...License Plate reads "PIXEDST"
and we have a Yakima wire basket on top.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Need infor on Reno Dealer!

I live up at the Lake on the north shore (Calif. Side) but I'm in Reno at least 2 0r 3 times a month. I haven't needed service yet, I'm a hands on guy so I do my own fluid changes. Has anyone been to Bill Pearce Honda yet, I'd like to know if they're OK or would it be wiser to drive to Holh's in Carson City????

I drive an LX Taffeta White, with towing pkg, running boards and roof rack! Took delivery on 7-13-02

Bob Matkins

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our Dealer is Great!

Hi mountainman...

It was great to hear from another local Pilot owner. The only other one I have had any contact with on the board is mphdad from Reno.

It has been our experience that Bill Pearce service department is fantastic! We have to visit them next weekend for our 3000 mile oil change so we can tell ya then how that goes. We have been in once before to have our windshield replaced and they were fast and as promised.

Keep any eye out for us...and keep in touch.

Don

1 - 5 of 5 Posts