Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing an instruction on how to remove the center console but I can't seem to locate it. Can someone point me the way? Thanks

jackson

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.

Thanks. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow

WOW. That's more than I need but I'm sure I can use it in the future. I recently installed a hard disk based MP3 player (www.dension.com) and I need to route the wired remote to the center console. In the end I didn't need to. I route the thru the bottom panel (of the center console) up to the back of Head Unit. Thank again for your help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The link to remove the center console is dead in this thread. can someone find it again or repost it? I must have a CD stuck behind my sliding cover door in my console.......won't open all the way!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
mmg said:
The link to remove the center console is dead in this thread. can someone find it again or repost it? I must have a CD stuck behind my sliding cover door in my console.......won't open all the way!
Here you go. The "www" was missing from the hyperlink in the earlier post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks..got it! I'm confused about the 2 screws shown in the steps marked "C" on both sides of the console about mid way up toward the rear. I sure didn't find them when I took a look. Oh well, I'll have to see when I get that far. I think Honda screwed up with this sliding cover design.......since things can get caught in there easily, the cover should be removable from the top. Taking the entire console apart is absurd........

Mark

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
mmg said:
Thanks..got it! I'm confused about the 2 screws shown in the steps marked "C" on both sides of the console about mid way up toward the rear. I sure didn't find them when I took a look. Oh well, I'll have to see when I get that far. I think Honda screwed up with this sliding cover design.......since things can get caught in there easily, the cover should be removable from the top. Taking the entire console apart is absurd........

Mark
Some members of this board installed console pads made by wwong to minimized the gap between the sliding cover and the console. Also, it prevents any things you put on top of it from sliding around.

-john

1 - 9 of 9 Posts