Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a remote start that can be used with an app rather than the key fob? I cannot reach my 2019 Pilot Touring from my office but would really like to use the remote start. If you've installed something I'd be interested to know the cost. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Has anyone installed a remote start that can be used with an app rather than the key fob? I cannot reach my 2019 Pilot Touring from my office but would really like to use the remote start. If you've installed something I'd be interested to know the cost. Thanks!
Umm, You already have it. Just look up the Honda link specs and it’s right there. See also my attached pic.

Honda Pilot Touring and Elites 2019s have remote start capability with the Honda Link app.

Whoever sold you the Pilot didn’t do their job to go over features of the vehicle.

It happened to me when I bought my 2016 Pilot EXL that started coming Standard with the use of the fob. The dealership literally spent 10 mins trying to sell me their after market package and I had to convince the sales guy and demo to him on the lot that it came Standard. They couldn’t believe it since that’s been an income and commission booster for them for years.

IMG_2435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
731 Posts
I thought there are posts saying the Honda Link app does not allow the Pilot to remote start? Your screen shot also just shows remote lock or unlocking, not remote starting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is my understanding that remote start is not available on the HondaLink app for Pilots. That's why I was looking for another option to remote start the vehicle from my phone.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
It is my understanding that remote start is not available on the HondaLink app for Pilots. That's why I was looking for another option to remote start the vehicle from my phone.
Yes, apologies. Remote App Start is a feature provided by Acuralink on A number of Acura models, but only door lock/unlock is available via Honda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts