Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still waiting for my EX-L to arrive, however, can anyone tell me if there are any options that can be programmed via the remote by the user? Are there any options that I should have the dealer program before taking delivery of the vehicle?

Here's a little backgroud to my question. When I purchased my '01 Sequoia, I was not aware of the fact that I could have had the dealer re-program some of the options on the remote and items in the vehicle.(1) I could of had the remote re-programmed so that the function to lower the back window on the remote was changed from 1 normal press on the remote to 2 presses and holding down the 2nd press for 2 seconds. The reason we did this was that often times the button would be pressed when put in your pocket or purse as you were walking away from the vehicle thereby opening the window as you walked away. (2) Another option was to have the doors automatically. This could be programmed to not lock @ all (default setting from dealer), lock upon reaching 12 MPH, or locking when engaging into any drive gear. There were several options that could be re-programmed.

The only way I found out about these options was on a Sequoia's owners website (similar to this one). Although I am very new to this site, I do know the value of this site and very much appreciate any input. Thank you in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts