Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda Pilot Ex-l 4wd dark grey
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a website that's says it sells oem genuine honda part. Certified dealer for honda. OEM Honda Parts Cheap
Is this a reliable source. Also found some "way back" cargo area dividers while looking for front console cup holder divider. Does the 2015 pilot not come with both those Dividers in the front cup holder? Also does the pilot not come with the "way back" cargo dividers? Why do they have the slits if they aren't providing the dividers?

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
If you find a site with a price and shipping you can live with, simply scroll to the bottom and find the contact us link. Usually you can find a name or at least an address. Search the address, even look at the street view on Google maps. If you see the address is of a dealership, you can be more comfortable that you are getting genuine OEM parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I just did exactly that and it is a Honda dealership there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the phone number is almost the same but not the same. The last 2 numbers are different. You got me wondering now. I sent them a message to see if the website is part of their business

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
So the phone number is almost the same but not the same. The last 2 numbers are different. You got me wondering now. I sent them a message to see if the website is part of their business
It is common for online sales to have a different phone number.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts