173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hhhhhere's Belle!:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The chrome came on it from the dealer. We didn't have THAT on our list, but instantly liked it!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bgeraldo,
Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
more pictures

just 'cuz she's soooo cute!

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
next

second

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
next

last one! WE LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks great... you must be really happy with your PILOT. :eek:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!

yep! yep! yep!

:2:

Someone had asked for more pictures because they also have a red one, so I put some more on. She's everything we expected & more! She's spoiled, although she is the commute/work/home depot run/boat pulling/mountain running/ disneyland going..... vehicle. She's spoiled, but not babied!

:2: ~~~~~~~:2: ~~~~~~~~:2:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Lose the 49ers sticker in back and it's perfect! ;)

Chris

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tony,

Thanks! We hadn't concidered adding chrome, but it was already on at the dealer & we liked it! I do think full chrome on the mirrors would look better than the half chrome that all the makes have gone to. It was the only thing they'd added that wasn't on our list. Then we put on even more.

Chris,

Hey now! We've been '9er fans for a VERY long time. We didn't choose red because of them. It was to match our boat. Nice surprise though! It has gold & gray pinstripes too. A couple of times per season we actually get to go to their games! Since they are always sold out, that's quite a thrill! I was there when they had Montana's retirement ceremony! Young has guts, of course it led to a few too many head injuries! I met Bubba Paris & he signed a picture for me. I wanted him to put "bah humbug" & he really didn't want to. He ended up putting it anyway! Then he did argue with me about my daughter. He sweetly insisted that she must be my sister! Now he'll be in my heart forever!!!

Mrs. JC:4:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TOWING

Belle with the boat.... this was a GOOD experience. She was well within our expectaions. We went up & over a VERY steep, long bridge at 60 mph. The freeway speeds were easy & getting the boat out of the water was absolutely no problem!

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
towing 2

Another shot of Belle & the boat:2:

:5: :29: :21: :5: :2:

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
I also have a Redrock Pearl and I sure like the way it looks. Does anyone know if this is an easy do it yourself job. Dealer install on anything is way too high.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dealer & diy

The chrome & side boards were on our's from the dealer. We added the towing package, camera & fog lights at home. The chrome install means removing the bumpers.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nearly a year later....

The Zaino still shines after almost a year! She has only had 1 treatment since the first several coats. She sleeps in a carport & is outside at work. We are very happy with the stuff!

·
Registered
964 Posts
4603pba said:
I also have a Redrock Pearl and I sure like the way it looks. Does anyone know if this is an easy do it yourself job. Dealer install on anything is way too high.
wwong did a nice DIY thread on the Bumper Garnish. I have a link to it along with many other DIY accessories in this thread.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
new flares....

Added some stuff....
flares (the '04 style)
put the movies over the NAV
bum warmers
honda hands free phone system

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts