Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am watching the F1 Grand Prix from Canada and have spotted (I think) a Red Rock Pilot on one of the corners on the course.

Is anyone else watching?

Sorry, don't know the corner number but see it everytime the cars come out of that corner.

Looks good!

Don

·
Registered
94 Posts
yup.. i saw it too. it really stood out!

now if they would only put the Pilot engine into the back of the BAR cars, they may finish more races :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Agree!

I agree with you about the Bar/Honda but was happy that they have more points thsn Toyota!

I liked the finish...big fan of the those great red machines! Good to hear from another F1 fan..sometimes I think I am one of the only ones around. :)

Don

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'm a big fan of f1. been watching ever since I started road racing back in '95.

yeah, the finish was great. it's good to see some competition, last year was a major yawner!

now that i have the pilot, i may pick up the towing package and build an autox car. i miss those days.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
dandbtucker said:
I am watching the F1 Grand Prix from Canada and have spotted (I think) a Red Rock Pilot on one of the corners on the course.

Is anyone else watching?

Sorry, don't know the corner number but see it everytime the cars come out of that corner.

Looks good!

Don
now if only we could get a picture :(

·
Registered
94 Posts
Re: Re: Red Rock Pilot/F1 Grand Prix

ramirami said:

now if only we could get a picture :(
ask and ye shall receive

pilot sharing screentime with ralf schumacher (bmw/williams)

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bravo!!

I was just searching for a picture and "BAM" there it is. Thanks for the shot...

Does it look like it has some lights on top? Maybe it was an emergency vehicle?

Don

·
Registered
94 Posts
i didnt even notice the lights.

its probably some support vehicle for the track workers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts