2004 Honda Pilot EX
Got any recommendations on maintenance for a 2004 EX with approx.175K miles? Please share!
Add: check brake pads, calipers and rotors.I am at 225K with 04 Pilot
1. is your rear subframe rusting out yet if your in the rust belt (also is rear bumper, under the bumper cover rusted out)
2. fluids - oil, trans, rear diff, brake fluid, PS fluid, coolant
3. air filter, cabin air filter, clean rear AC blower motor screen
4. timing belt, pump & associated parts, accessory belts, accy tension pully, spark plugs
5. clean out EGR passages, PCV valve, EGR valve
6. front and pass side engine mounts
7. adjustable control arm links to correct rear wheel camber
8. replace spare with factory wheel
9. power steering pump orings
10. radiator - how do trans fittings look? (more of an 05 issue)
11. front struts, control arms, tie rods, sway bar bushings & links, rear shocks (I went with KYB)
12. blue tooth stereo - Crutchfield purchases come with mount kit, wiring harness.
other my car is starting to burn oil, 1/2 qt every 1000 miles