Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ozark trail water bottle doesn’t fit the primary center console cup holders in my 2020 Pilot. I’ve gotten sick of having it roll around the seat and floor so was wondering if anyone recommends a certain recessed cup holder? I see a lot on Amazon but it says for a boat.

Also does anyone know the Width measurements of the cup holder so I know what I need to get? I can’t find it.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I purchased and did a slight modification to some Cadillac cup holder inserts. They fit my 2019 Touring perfectly and allow different sizes to be used without rolling around. This link also shows some other suggestions as there are 65 posts on the subject. The Cadillac modification is mentioned in Post #23 there.

Cup Holders

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased and did a slight modification to some Cadillac cup holder inserts. They fit my 2019 Touring perfectly and allow different sizes to be used without rolling around. This link also shows some other suggestions as there are 65 posts on the subject. The Cadillac modification is mentioned in Post #23 there.

Cup Holders
Thanks looks like the majority of those posts are help for people who need a solution to the cup holder being too large/loose. My issue is they are too small for my bottle. Therefore I need a recessed holder that fits the current cup holder but is wider on the top. That is what I am looking for

·
Registered
718 Posts
OK, I misunderstood thinking the holder was too large as is the majority of the cases. I don't recall anything off hand that would help you. Hopefully someone else will come along with suggestions. In the mean time check the Passport and Ridgeline forums since those cup holders are the same. Perhaps the Odyssey forum also?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want to keep using a water bottle then take a look at the Reduce: HYDRO PRO BOTTLE 20 OZ.

My choice is the 34oz tumbler instead: Perfect fit.:COLD1 TUMBLER 34 OZ.

My tumblers came in metallic steel gray, the same color as the vehicle.

Good luck
Appreciate the response but I am not looking for bottle replacement suggestions, just something to accommodate my existing one.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
2,578 Posts
I can appreciate wanting to keep using the bottle, but with cup holders standard equipment in vehicles these days, the market for aftermarket car cup holders is pretty much non existent. The only thoughts I have would be to 1. new cup or bottle, 2, modify a boat cup holder in some fashion or 3. next time you are on the road stop at a truck stop and check out what they might have. Truck stops carry a lot of older items, including cassette tapes, dvd, CB radios and equipment etc. You might find something there. Good luck with the search.

There is this. Not sure how convenient it would be but it might work.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The link provided is great, but there's actually a lot of options. If you just search for "car cup holder expander" on Google or Amazon or wherever, you'll find there's a lot of options. If any one else is looking for bottle options though, I can tell you the Yeti folks clearly did what they did on purpose and their large drinking Rambler 30oz fits in perfectly. Though I think their more normal full bottles, (as opposed to the not completely sealable cups), may have the same issues of being too large.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts