Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have I been imagining things all this time, or is there just 1 stream of washer fluid to clean the back window?

I could have sworn there were 2 streams, one on each side of the window......but now I only have one stream, and it's on my side.

Anyone else notice what they have? :confused:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Only One

I've only noticed one from the get-go [and it's a single stream versus the front dual sprayers].

·
Registered
373 Posts
I've only noticed only one.
I'm really glad they put it up top, my Mountaineer had the sprayer on the arm and it was always frozen when I needed it most.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just curious. Is it a weak stream. Here's a stupid question and I probably should look at the manual. Where's the reservoir? Is it coming off the front tank?

·
Registered
991 Posts
I believe it is all in one tank, and only have one stream also.. No stupid question on this forum otherwise I would be in top 3..

rob

·
Registered
144 Posts
Only one stream on my rear window.

Evergreen

·
Registered
385 Posts
agw1 said:
Just curious. Is it a weak stream. Here's a stupid question and I probably should look at the manual. Where's the reservoir? Is it coming off the front tank?
Weak stream here.. presumably by design. A stronger stream would seem likely to hit the bumper or street.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Sounds just like my CR-V. There's a mod out there for the 1st Gen CR-V where you take off the nozzle and replace it with one that sprays a "V" shaped pattern, just like the front sprayers.

This may not even work on the Pilot, but I just thought I would throw the idea out there. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
agw1 said:
A weak stream sounds like a medical condition, so I'll call it a cascading flow. There is only one reservoir in the engine compartment.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
BillR said:

There is only one reservoir in the engine compartment.
This thread made me think of the other one about the windshield washer fluid freezing during use.
http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2319

Since the rear washer is fed from the front window, it might be a good idea to use or add some "winter" washer fluid. One year I had the "summer" stuff freeze inside the line going from the front tank to the rear washer and I couldn't use the rear washer for a few days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts