Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've fallen victim to a rodent problem and I believe they chewed through the wires to my right rear taillight. My brother in law is a mechanic and diagnosed that the taillight itself is good to go with no issues but he doesn't have the free time to help searching for the where the wire is severed and isn't super familiar with where the wires run. So could anyone direct me to where to start searching back there? I just couldn't find a good source yet on which way the wires run. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,234 Posts
You don't say what model year you have, but are the complete wiring diagrams from the respective Service Manuals for a 2003 and a 2006, with sections listed alphabetically. Hope you have a multimeter. :)

And welcome to the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You don't say what model year you have, but are the complete wiring diagrams from the respective Service Manuals for a 2003 and a 2006, with sections listed alphabetically. Hope you have a multimeter. :)

2003 LX sorry and thanks.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts

I think the link to the service manuals is invisible.😁

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,234 Posts
I think the link to the service manuals is invisible.😁
That's weird. I thought I had attached them.

OK, I just re-upped them. Thanks for the heads up. (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts