Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot Touring 7P Platinum White Pearl
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!
I've asked this question before on a FB group but though I'd ask here as well...I used the search function but only found information for older Pilots, 1st Gen/2nd Gen...

Does anyone else notice or have had issues with their rear suspension having negative camber or appear to be sagging? /--\

Took a trip down to Mexico back in December and on the way back, my Father in law mentioned that my left, Rear tire appeared to be crooked...didn't think much of it, other than maybe some extra weight on that side of the Pilot on the way back...

Well, 6 months later, and i still cant get that picture out of my head. Every time i back away from the the Pilot, I see that the left wheel seems to be crooked. I've taken it to Honda once, they performed an alignment since the "front" was "out of spec" but the rear was within spec...

Any help or suggestion is appreciated. 2021 Pilot 7-P Touring

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
3 Posts
My 2021 is the same, visible negative camber when unloaded that gets worse with more weight. Had it to the dealer yesterday for service and asked them to align it. They couldn’t get it in. They got the toe adjusted the best they could but still can’t get the camber in spec. Told me there’s nothing they can do because it isn’t adjustable.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If the left rear was out, the alignment check would have revealed a problem. Did you get a printout of the results?
Pardon the delay...I had the paperwork from the dealer but cant seem to find it. Supposedly when they did the alignment, it was within spec...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My 2021 is the same, visible negative camber when unloaded that gets worse with more weight. Had it to the dealer yesterday for service and asked them to align it. They couldn’t get it in. They got the toe adjusted the best they could but still can’t get the camber in spec. Told me there’s nothing they can do because it isn’t adjustable.
I feel you...i took it 6 months ago and was told the same...

i've considered adding the mud flaps to just not visilby see it...i just hope my Michellins i just had installed arent affected...since its "within specs"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts