Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone located any quality seat covers for the Pilot yet? We would like to cover the leather seats in the 2nd & 3rd row to protect them from the child seats and the kids in general. We found a liner for each car seat at kids-r-us ( cant remember the name ) but would like something that fits the whole seat.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Did you do a search on 'seat cover'. This is what I got when I searched.

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75&highlight=seat+covers

Hopefully you will find the information you are looking for.

Pilot2go said:
Has anyone located any quality seat covers for the Pilot yet? We would like to cover the leather seats in the 2nd & 3rd row to protect them from the child seats and the kids in general. We found a liner for each car seat at kids-r-us ( cant remember the name ) but would like something that fits the whole seat.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The Wet Okele kind are great, they are made of Neoprene similar to the wet suit material ... I am trying to find their web page, and will post when I do ... They do custom makes and color combinations, but they are a little pricey. I'll update when I can dig up the info ...

PrG

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Ah hah ! Just found the site ...

http://www.wetokole.com/

1- 888- 24- OKOLE

Custom Waterproof Neoprene Seat Covers

Our custom neoprene backed car seat covers are designed to fit every popular model of car, van or truck. They do not get hot in the summer or cold in the winter. They are completely waterproof and fit your seats like a glove. We manufacture our seat covers in the USA using the finest materials. We offer color combinations to match most car interiors. These seat covers are easy to install and use high quality quick connect fasteners and Velcro. They are designed with separate covers for head rests and arm rests.

We use only the best quality CR 100% neoprene. Others use SBR imitation neoprene. Here is the difference:

TYPE UV
Protection OZONE
protection Flammable
SBR POOR POOR YES
CR GOOD GOOD NO

Our neoprene has nylon bonded to both sides for easier installation, better fit and ultimate protection.

Wet Okole seat covers are used by more police, fire and lifeguard agencies than any other cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
Re: Ah hah ! Just found the site ...

the 1-888-24-OKOLE sounds so much like that 800 number in 'In the Line of Fire' (800-UKE LELE) :2:

PrG said:
http://www.wetokole.com/

1- 888- 24- OKOLE

Custom Waterproof Neoprene Seat Covers

Our custom neoprene backed car seat covers are designed to fit every popular model of car, van or truck. They do not get hot in the summer or cold in the winter. They are completely waterproof and fit your seats like a glove. We manufacture our seat covers in the USA using the finest materials. We offer color combinations to match most car interiors. These seat covers are easy to install and use high quality quick connect fasteners and Velcro. They are designed with separate covers for head rests and arm rests.

We use only the best quality CR 100% neoprene. Others use SBR imitation neoprene. Here is the difference:

TYPE UV
Protection OZONE
protection Flammable
SBR POOR POOR YES
CR GOOD GOOD NO

Our neoprene has nylon bonded to both sides for easier installation, better fit and ultimate protection.

Wet Okole seat covers are used by more police, fire and lifeguard agencies than any other cover.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Everyones a comedian ...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Redneck, maybe...

Well, I saw all the fancy seat covers but they seemed to be a lot of work. So, my rear seat/ child spill, seat cover is some brand new towels from Target. A: They were cheap. $10 total. B: If they get really bad I'll throw them out rather than washing them. C: If I don't like the color any more I'll throw them away and not feel guilty. D: They still tucked in around the sides and since the rear windows are tinted I'm about the only one that really notices the redneck appeal!

(Of course I got the idea from a CPA who had them in the back of her Volvo S80! But the car was red...)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have you ever put on a wet suit on a hot day and walked around for a while? Yes, you will have a WET suit. I have the Wet Okole covers on my Tundra, and they definitely make your ass sweat and the backs of your legs, too. i am not unhappy with the covers, but potential buyers should know in advance what they are getting. They work well, but there is a downside.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Canvas Seat Covers?

Is anyone aware of a good quality, custom-fit canvas seat cover for the second row seats? I need something to protect the leather from dog claws.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts