Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pilot Elite
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to remove the rear door map lights (next to the grab handles)? I took the cover off and exposed the bulb but need to take the trim and bulb housing out to try and stop a rattle coming from behind. I don’t see any screws or clips and just don’t want to manhandle it and break anything.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Somewhere on this forum is a link to the complete set of PDFs for the 2016 Pilot. The 2017 (like I have) is virtually identical. Someone had a downloaded them off the Honda site after they purchased a short term subscription. Unfortunately, Honda decided to no longer print/sell service manuals, and only have online access.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Somewhere on this forum is a link to the complete set of PDFs for the 2016 Pilot. The 2017 (like I have) is virtually identical. Someone had a downloaded them off the Honda site after they purchased a short term subscription. Unfortunately, Honda decided to no longer print/sell service manuals, and only have online access.
Here:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks, MtMan!

Would be interested in hearing about your engine bay light, and your experience with swapping in the LED fog and backup lights. Perhaps you discussed this in another posting?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts