Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried Google and figured this was the best place to come to get a definitive answer. But unfortunately, I am not sure such specs exist.

Is there anyone here that knows the height in inches of the part of the door I am referring to (see attached picture) on a 2009 Honda Pilot EX 4WD with stock rims and tires?

Many thanks for considering my request.
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's called a tape measure, try it, it's easy to use.

View attachment 159607
Yes, that makes sense, and I have one (a tape measure). And I would like to think I have common sense, so I believe that thought would be pretty apparent. But, did you ever think, "perhaps this woman does not own a Honda Pilot, nor does she have access to one?"

If anyone needs payment for the information, I can arrange that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I owned an ‘09 I’d give you a measurement. Keep in mind the measurement could differ due to loads, sag, tires etc but it will be in the ballpark. If you see one in a used car lot bring a tape measure ;)
Thank you, aggrex. I have searched local dealerships (even private sellers) to no avail. I suppose it is due to the market/demand for used vehicles. Hopefully, one pops up, and I can do what you proposed.

Thank you again.

·
Registered
2008 Pilot EX-L
521 Posts
Thank you, aggrex. I have searched local dealerships (even private sellers) to no avail. I suppose it is due to the market/demand for used vehicles. Hopefully, one pops up, and I can do what you proposed.

Thank you again.
Curious, why do you need this measurement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curious, why do you need this measurement.
A new co-worker damaged my car and dented it up quite nicely. After I made them aware, they stopped driving the Pilot to work the next day. I just wanted to prove their door height is the same as the dents in my vehicle. I have other evidence, but they deny it. Better to cover all bases.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts