Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening gentleman
I been a lurker since the march since everything slowed down. I learned a lot about about maintenance for my Honda pilot 2013 today I changed my front and rear differential but the drain and fill plugs in such bad shape on the rear differential last time I got it done they must’ve use a pneumatic ratchet or something because it’s really warped on the inside of the 3/8 nut on both the drain and fill plugs. does anyone know where I can get replacement plugs I try to look online for a schematic or parts numbers had not real luck. However I did read that I can use the same plug magnetic bolt as in the transmission fluid for the drain bolt on the differential? But I still need to get a replacement fill plug as well. Trying to save a trip to the dealer a d rather order online. Thanks you for your anticipated help.

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition
182 Posts
Get them at Bernardi. Below are the parts you will need (keep in mind youll need the washers too, and can get those there too).
Transfer Case: (youll need 2 of these same drain bolts)

Rear Differential: You’ll need one of each of these bolts (drain & fill bolts):

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition
182 Posts
Get them at Bernardi. Below are the parts you will need (keep in mind youll need the washers too, and can get those there too).
Transfer Case: (youll need 2 of these same drain bolts)
View attachment 141368

Rear Differential: You’ll need one of each of these bolts (drain & fill bolts):
View attachment 141369
Most important point of info is the Part Numbers. Use those and you can really order them anywhere. Hope this helps you out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts