Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have rear a/c vents that don't stay in the grooves when adjusting the vents up and down? Our levelors seem too small for the frame and when we try to adjust the air flow, they pop out. We took it in to the dealer and he said that's how there suppossed to be. Can't imagine since no other vents on any car I've had is like that.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
ajnsue said:
We took it in to the dealer and he said that's how there suppossed to be.
They seem to fall out easily once they have been bumped out once.
I have kids and mine will be getting replaced ASAP.

Some people have had good luck getting them replaced under warranty. (That is what I am hoping for)

Some will claim they never bumped them out before haveing the problem, but my guess is that is the cause.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have had my Pilot since July and thought I would have no problems. Well my rear vents are falling out. I have no children and none have ever been in my back seat. Only adults and then only 3 times. A definite design problem. I'll sure try to have the warranty fix them. Sure hate to take it for this but so far this my only problem except the driver's side window washer.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I had one of these; one replacement and never had the problem again.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've had the same problem. Seems that they're very fragile -- I'd say it's either poor quality or defective. The dealer checked them for me last week and concluded that they were beyond repair. They've ordered and received replacement air vents. I'm having them replaced under warranty this Wednesday. You should go back to the dealer and have them either repaired or replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
144 Posts
same problem with mine..they are being replaced next tuesday...along with the silver trim on the steering wheel..the paint wore off..being fixed under warrenty..also having the saggy leather looked at be a factory service rep, because dealer says leather is not sagging..bulls..t..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts