Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 21,000 miles on our Pilot Elite. Very disappointed with the build quality for a $48,000 car. The rear suspension is noisy over bumps, the interior panel on the tailgate rattles. The drivers window rattles when partially rolled down. The drivers seat creeks around corners. Had to have the drivers side power window motor replaced and now the lane assist system occasionally pops up with a warning message. Sounds like a car with 121,000 miles on it.

Going to schedule a appointment to see if anything can be rectified. I’m aware that problems will pop up from time to time, but rattles and noises are quality control problems.

Does anyone experience the same problems and conditions as I described? Could very well be my last Honda.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have 21,000 miles on our Pilot Elite. Very disappointed with the build quality for a $48,000 car. The rear suspension is noisy over bumps, the interior panel on the tailgate rattles. The drivers window rattles when partially rolled down. The drivers seat creeks around corners. Had to have the drivers side power window motor replaced and now the lane assist system occasionally pops up with a warning message. Sounds like a car with 121,000 miles on it.

Going to schedule a appointment to see if anything can be rectified. I’m aware that problems will pop up from time to time, but rattles and noises are quality control problems.

Does anyone experience the same problems and conditions as I described? Could very well be my last Honda.

Same here. My wife’s 2016 EXL is quite a rattle box - dashboard, driver’s door, rear hatch, you name it - rattles everywhere. My wife doesn’t care so i really won’t do anything about since I almost don’t drive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts

I've experienced similar rattles on the driver side front window at 7k miles on our 17' EX-L and got the window regulator replaced under warranty.

Video of rattles: YouTube

Recently, I found out that the driver side front door card creeks when pressure is applied outwards from the cabin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts