Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Do you have rattles in the dashboard area?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Pilot EX from a out of town dealer two weeks ago. It now has 670 miles on it. When I drive at 20 mph or above, I could heard some rattle sound coming from two places . One from the driver side dashboard and the other one from the fm/am/cd/cassette player. Has any one experience such problem? Can I bring it to a local Honda service center to check eventhough I did not purchase my Pilot from them? Can they refuse to serve me? Is it covered by warranty? Any advice? Thanks. :(

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
yes you are coverd by the honda warranty upto 36K miles or 36 month. You can take it to any honda dealer and they will service it. They get paid by honda so they like getting warranty work to do...

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
kcsen: Ditto on what ramirami just said... any Honda dealer can do your warranty work!!! If they refuse you service for whatever reason (I can't see why they would), then call the Honda Customer Relations Office at (800) 999-1009 and lodge a complaint. That rattling noise is not normal and should be covered under warranty... good luck!!! :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was just going to post this. Yup mine started doing it last week. Since I took it to the dealer today I printed out a list of things for them to work on :p (this being one of them)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts