Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple weeks ago I had were my car door will not close automatically when I close the car door and leave. I googled the problem and got several threads on the subject on this site. I seen several suggestions, but no resollutions. For me I found the resolution from a person that suggested cell phone may cause interference. I always had my cell phone and fob in the same pocket. I then took out my fob and put it in my other pocket and problem solved. To the person or persons who suggested cell phone may cause interference. A big thank you. No does anyone else have problem using the wireless charging. I get it to work a few times, but most of the time the most I get is a blinking green light. I even took the case off which did not help. Any suggestions, maybe I am using the wrong size hammer <G>

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Couple weeks ago I had were my car door will not close automatically when I close the car door and leave. I googled the problem and got several threads on the subject on this site. I seen several suggestions, but no resollutions. For me I found the resolution from a person that suggested cell phone may cause interference. I always had my cell phone and fob in the same pocket. I then took out my fob and put it in my other pocket and problem solved. To the person or persons who suggested cell phone may cause interference. A big thank you. No does anyone else have problem using the wireless charging. I get it to work a few times, but most of the time the most I get is a blinking green light. I even took the case off which did not help. Any suggestions, maybe I am using the wrong size hammer <G>
This happens to my wife all the time (FOB and phone in purse). She's always thinking maybe we left the 2nd key in the vehicle. Will test the theory. Thanks for posting. Sorry, no advice on wireless charging hammers. :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts