Ok, finally got around to the timing belt and water pump replacement. Everything went well, took my time and was very patient as not to damage anything. I went ahead and did the valve adjustments as well, (92k miles) Only had 1 or 2 slightly out. I also went ahead and and replaced the plugs as well while I was there. Pilot has been running fine until last week, works been done a month. The vehicle hiccupped and threw a misfire and multiple codes. She pulled over, turned of and restarted and all was good until yesterday. Same thing, this time restart didn't fix. U0416-68, U0199, U0401 and U0304. I scanned and cleared and drove several times since. I checked all of my connections and all is good. You can feel a slight miss every so often and the scan tool shows the odd misfire. Upon doing some research I found a similar problem someone had on their Accord and it turned out to be a bad plug. I am thinking that even though I put NGK Iridiums back in they are not exact. I got the factory part number from Honda and cross referenced to the correct NGK plugs. I am thinking the misfire may be the culprit. Gonna change and see where I stand.