Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

321 - 325 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just picked up the vehicle. They performed 20-058 along with the original intent of 20-047 and 20-051. TSB 20-058 states they replaced the following:
(4) 39817-TJB-AC0 HOUSING FAKRA SERVICE
(1) 39165-TG7-BD0 CORD MOST SERVICE
(1) 39165-TG7-BC0 CORD MOST SERVICE
(1) 39165-TG7-BA0 CORD MOST SERVICE
(1) 39165-TG7-BB0 CORD MOST SERVICE

According to my wife from the short drive home that there is NO popping sounds. We surely hope this corrected the annoyance.
Is it still working well?

·
Registered
3 Posts
What if my speakers do not crack/pop, but instead makes what sounds like a white noise when the car is completely off. This sound is very hard to hear, but I am concerned that a) it will get worse and b) is draining my battery unnecessarily, which could lead my wife stranded. They "fixed" the issue assuming it was part of the crackling/popping issue that people are reporting, but after the fix, I can still hear the hissing our white noise type sound coming from the speaker when the car is completely off and the accessory power is no longer on. Has anyone had this issue and if you did, were you able to get it resolved? I cannot imagine this is normal behavior for the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What if my speakers do not crack/pop, but instead makes what sounds like a white noise when the car is completely off. This sound is very hard to hear, but I am concerned that a) it will get worse and b) is draining my battery unnecessarily, which could lead my wife stranded. They "fixed" the issue assuming it was part of the crackling/popping issue that people are reporting, but after the fix, I can still hear the hissing our white noise type sound coming from the speaker when the car is completely off and the accessory power is no longer on. Has anyone had this issue and if you did, were you able to get it resolved? I cannot imagine this is normal behavior for the car.
Ensure that if the wireless headsets are being used, they are turned off when not in use. The white noise you are referring to can come from there. My own experience 🙂

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ensure that if the wireless headsets are being used, they are turned off when not in use. The white noise you are referring to can come from there. My own experience 🙂
Unfortunately, that did not seem to solve my issue. I even pulled the batteries hoping this would work. Thank you for the help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know if Honda Canada has the same TSB? We are considering a 2019 Pilot and want to make sure we have extended warranty and a TSB. Also I couldn’t find a poll on here. How common is this issue?

Where can I find Canadian TSBs?

321 - 325 of 325 Posts