Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When driving down the road jamming (turned up most of the way), all of the speakers shut off except the sub. If I turn off the radio and turn it back on it is fine until it gets tired and dies again. Dealer could not reproduce the problem, so beware when you are jamming you may get disappointed when the sound abruptly ends.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Either the amplifier going into thermal overload from jamming too high, too long or you have a defective HU.

You need to drive to the Dealer with the stereo cranked and leave it "dead" while the service guy looks at it.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
next time the problem occurs dont turn off the radio....show it to the dealer in that state...

best of luck

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I had one time where I started my Pilot, and tried to turn on the radio. Nothing happened. Completely dead. So I turned off the Pilot and restarted it. The radio turned on just fine. This only happened once in the last year.:8:

·
Registered
185 Posts
a2Pilot's Phenomena

Me too, three times in 1st year. Clock loses time while radio is "out". Restart resolves issue. A few others have reported this phenomena also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts