Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2008 Pilot VP (purchased new and dealer maintained). This week I had the first major wear and tear repair, with a leaking radiator and worn compliance bushings. This was done at a Honda dealership.

At first, the service guy told me that they didn't have the radiator in stock, and it would come in later that day. Then magically it was found and they were able to finish the work before day's end.

I was just going over the invoice and the part number that they have indicated for the radiator is 19010-RDJ-A52 . When I search for this part, it seems to be for the 2005 Pilot.

According to Honda's parts search tool ( Honda online store : You are shopping for 2008 PILOT Parts Catalog (2008 PILOT 5 LX VP 4WD 5AT) ) the correct replacement part number is 19010-PVJ-A52 for my specific vehicle.

Just wondering if this is a common occurrence and no cause for alarm, or whether I should be concerned. I haven't spoken to the dealership yet, because I'd like to have a bit more information so I can cut through their BS if need be.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
You are correct I would take it back and give them a beat down

here is the proof ...enough said

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts