Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After several years without running a detector, I am about to purchase a Valentine One and was wondering if anyone here has used an Arkon vent mount to hold one. It is hard to tell from the Arkon site how the vent mount works--can it be easily and quickly and repeatedly removed from the vent, or is it really designed to be set and left in place with fussy adjustments, etc? I hate detector windshield mounts--the units are SO visible to law enforcement and to thieves. The vent mount sounds like a great idea if a short stalk and mounting platform can be attached to it, and if it easy to remove each time the Pilot is left alone. Anyone using a vent mount have any thoughts? Thanks.

Apex

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Here's looking at you Apex.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the V1 and it has paid for itself several times over. Just a word of advice, you can use the vent mount I'm sure however the higher it is mounted the better. I am wanting to hardwire mine in between the mirror and the headliner but the suction cups won't stick to that black bumpy stuff. I'll have to figure out another way. Take some pics if you get that vent visor. Do you have a link to the site? Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts