Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back last night from a quick trip to Laughlin NV for a family reunion. We drove Mrs. Colorider's Sebring with the foolish notion that perhaps we could enjoy some scenery with the convertible top down! :rolleyes: Wrong!!! Too dang hot!! 109 degrees on Satruday when we took a drive down to Lake Havasu City to see the London Bridge.

Anyway, good trip and (as usual) I was busy counting Pilot's all during the trip.

Spotted a total of ten:
2 Havasu
2 Sandstone
2 Silver
3 White
1 Black

One of the White Pilots was in the Wal-Mart parking in Bullhead City AZ towing a good sized boat. I stopped and took a picture and will post it here once I download it off my camera. One of the Silver Pilots passed us as we were coming down I70 into Denver late yesterday.

:)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
colorider said:

Spotted a total of ten:
2 Havasu
2 Sandstone
2 Silver
3 White
1 Black

so many whites....guess its due to the hot weather ;)

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
booger said:
Let's just hope we don't hear that one that passed you coming down the mountain complaining about warped roters ;)
Yeah!!!! I mean this guy was COOKING coming down!!! We were in the Sebring convertible which does pretty good, and he was running probably close to 90 in places.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
White Pilot and Boat

Here is the picture I snapped of the white Pilot pulling the boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Whites!

ramirami said:
so many whites....guess its due to the hot weather ;)
Or maybe more people have discovered that "White" is the best color for the Pilot.

At least that is the way we see it......

Don & Brenda :roadtrip: (Driving our White Pilot!) he he

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Whites!

dandbtucker said:
Or maybe more people have discovered that "White" is the best color for the Pilot.

At least that is the way we see it......

Don & Brenda :roadtrip: (Driving our White Pilot!) he he
So, does that mean that there are more SMART people in the hot part of the country?!?! :8: :blahblah:

Or more people in the hot part of the country pick white??

:D

·
Registered
409 Posts
He He..

Try not to confuse me (very easy).

The bikes are here for Street Vibrations colorider where are you?

Don:4: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: He He..

dandbtucker said:
Try not to confuse me (very easy).

The bikes are here for Street Vibrations colorider where are you?

Don:4: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ah - what are "Street Vibrations"?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: colorider...

dandbtucker said:
Here is the link.. Street Vibrations

Wish you were here!

Don:2:
When I attended a ST1100 "gathering" in Old Forge NY in May, there was a similar event going on ("Rolling Thunder" HD rally). I think of the 40 or so that showed for the event, perhaps 8-10 of them rode their bikes to the event. All the rest trailered them in. :eek:

Me, I RODE 2,402 miles to get there (another 1,900 to get back home).

No, I don't think I will be attending the Street Vibrations event. I'm just not into all the hype of "Loud Pipes Save Lives"!

:bsflag: :bsflag:

Besides, I will be getting ready for my ride down to Texas, up to Iowa, over to PA, down to Florida and back home!! :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
We were just on vacation and I think I found the Pilot capital of North America...Scottsdale, AZ. They were EVERYWHERE! All colors, all over the place! I saw more on a Saturday afternoon on Scottsdale Road than I saw on a month's vacation over the summer. Seemed the most popular two colors were Sage Brush, then Sandstone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts