Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked into my third dealer like the others just to see how long the wait would be and if they would sell a White EX-L Navi for MSRP. The other dealers wanted to know if I was patient and said at least a three month wait for that combo. So imagine my surprise when the dealer had 3 new ones come off the truck about an hour before, one an unspoken for Havaseu Navi. I had to remove the tape over the door handles to get the key in.
I grabbed it at MSRP and never looked back. So I’m going from an expected 3 month wait to less than 24 hours. Walked into the dealer at 11:00 on Friday and it will be ready at 11:00 tomorrow.
Wow!:jump3:

The informed enthusiasm of the people on this site removed any question if this was the right decision. What a great site. I hope as time goes on the Sr. members don’t loose interest in it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
HavaPilot

Enthusiasm like yours is what keeps me reviewing this site. I waited four months for mine, so naturally I'm jealous; but I welcome you and wish you happy motoring.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congrats havapilot and enjoy!

Evergreen

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Very COOL havapilot! Havasu is a great color! YIPPEE! :2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Absolutely Fantastic...... wish I had your luck... I'd be in Las Vegas by now !! Just ordered my Silver EX-L Navi this week and expect to wait until very late December or early January for it. No regrets ... my wife has a Silver 2002 Honda EX V6, therefore I've decided to hold - out for the Silver one ...... besides Navi's are extremely difficult to find, so I felt like any additional wait for my color of choice, to match the Accord, would be worth while .... the Pilot will be our 4th Honda. Congrats !!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
And a big CONGRATS to you too, Jolly Roger! You'll have to post pics of both togehter when you get your Pilot.
Let the countdown begin..... :2:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome havapilot.... I was in Mount Kisco last month looking for Pilots (I missed mine back at home) and didn't see any. I travel up that way on business.

What's your VIN? See link in my signature below; post your VIN and other info in that thread (or PM me) and I'll add it to the table.

Welcome! (Nice choice of color by the way. :) )

·
Registered
494 Posts
Too cool havapilot, hope you enjoy your new Pilot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts