Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Mister or Ms Admin,

I am curious. Do you have a Pilot too? If so, which one and what color?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Harrassment !

That's harrassment ! :eek:

Admin, you don't have to answer that question without an attorney present ... do you understand your rights .... ?

:rolleyes:

PrG

·
Registered
919 Posts
Don't ask these kind of questions. He is basically like Charlie from Charlie's Angels. We will never get to see his face or know what he is really about, but he is still an integral part of the show. Got it?

Oh and I guess that makes his moderator (Worm) Bosley!

Chris

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xyzzy said:
He is ...
But xyzzy HOW do you know he's a he? He could be a she.

And, and, and ... what if he (or she) drove something like a Chevy Tahoe or a used Yugo? I mean, you never know - Admin might be a plant and this whole forum might be a gigantic ploy by Yugo to find out all the things there is to know so they can make their own SUV.

:)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PrG said:
Harrassment ! That's harrassment ! :eek:

Admin, you don't have to answer that question without an attorney present ... do you understand your rights .... ?

:rolleyes:

PrG
What is that? Admin Miranda rights?(G)

·
Registered
919 Posts
copperpoppy said:

But xyzzy HOW do you know he's a he? He could be a she.

And, and, and ... what if he (or she) drove something like a Chevy Tahoe or a used Yugo? I mean, you never know - Admin might be a plant and this whole forum might be a gigantic ploy by Yugo to find out all the things there is to know so they can make their own SUV.

:)
OK. Now I know who is buying all the X-Files seasons on DVD!

Chris
The truth is out there

·
Registered
30 Posts
But .... he is also Admin (aka Daniel) for the acuramdx.org site .... so maybe he owns an MDX :4: :D.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
TheWorm said:
Maybe he drives an ML or Highlander :)
I hope not. I'm sure he has more sense than that if he's cool enough to moderate this site. I test drove the Highlander and without a doubt, the Pilot's a better car.

As well, my parents drive an ML420 and when I drove that, I couldn't believe just how imprecise the steering felt. It felt as though you had to move an inch with the steering wheel before you felt the car move in the direction you wanted it to. The same goes for the engine. If pressed on the gas just a bit, you didn't get any reaction from it while with the Pilot, you get a sense of preciseness whether you press on the pedal just a smidgen bit or floor it. And the ML's the suspension felt like it was on mushy springs all the time. My buddy has an ML320 and it's the same, but what's worse with his is that it lacks any power.

And while I'm comparing, I got to drive my brother's new Infinity QX4 and once again, I'm convinced that the Pilot's a better car. Not just for the money, but just better overall. The QX4 felt like a truck with a canopy on the back which happened to have leather seats.

Worm who knows the truth, but isn't telling...
Oh, you big tease! ;)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trying not to make the Admin angry

Well, I hope all my inquisitiveness doesn't make the Admin angry. After all, we all know that all he has to do is to press one little button and I'm off this forum forev

·
Registered
180 Posts
The obvious choice is the Pilots older and more expensive sibling the MDX :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Pilotless said:
The obvious choice is the Pilots older and more expensive sibling the MDX :D
Pilotless "NO MORE", I am glad you took my advise and added "NO MORE" under your user name.

:2:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Actually I'm Pilotless today. My Pilot is having some surgery done to it. We are having a Pioneer Rear Entertainment System installed. As a matter of fact I just called to see how the patient is doing. Still in surgery. But vital signs are good.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Sorry it took me a while to answer, I was on vacation, and although there was an internet cafe where we staid, my family only allowed about 30 seconds of browsing.

But guess what I drove by on the way back home? Alliston! The drive back was very pleasant, and I expected nothing less from my beatiful yellow <b>Aztek</b>!

Hehe, just kidding. As some of you know, I actually drive an MDX, which was the reason I started acuramdx.org in November 2000 (after about a week I got mine). After the PILOT started selling here in Canada and in US, I started this site.

So there, suspence no more. I actually don't have a Pilot. I am a he. I drive a Mesa Beige MDX (touring, no accessories added). I live in Toronto Canada.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Mystery revealed ... !!!

Scooby snack, copperpuppy ?

PrG

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
admin said:
The drive back was very pleasant, and I expected nothing less from my beatiful yellow <b>Aztek</b>!
AN AZTEK? OH. MY. (screaming...)

As some of you know, I actually drive an MDX, which was the reason I started acuramdx.org in November 2000 (after about a week I got mine).
Wow ... did you write the code for this?

So there, suspence no more. I actually don't have a Pilot. I am a he. I drive a Mesa Beige MDX (touring, no accessories added). I live in Toronto Canada.
I hope you don't mind me prying. :) Nice to get to know you a bit. SO... did you have a nice vacation? :)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PrG said:
Mystery revealed ... !!! Scooby snack, copperpuppy ?
Not after you put your mouth on it. :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Admin would have gotten away with this secret identity if it weren't for you meddling kids!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts