Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the Gold Emblem package look on Silver Pilot? Please post pics if you have installed the package on Silver Pilot.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
920 Posts
It would look super lame...trust me...don't do it!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
MG Pilot said:
It would look super lame...trust me...don't do it!!!
Gee MG Pilot, don't sugar coat it, give it to us straight.;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think the gold emblem package would look good with just about every color Pilot......except Silver. I own a silver one and I just can't imagine it with a gold package on it. The Honda silver is more of a grayish silver and just doesn't lend itself to anything gold. Now, on the other hand, my sister-in-law has a silver Highlander and I have to say that it is the prettiest silver color I have ever seen-- a light shimmery silver with a lot of gold in it, almost a champagne color. That would look very nice with the gold package.

My salesman told me that the gold package was actually developed with the white Pilots in mind. I saw a Havasu Blue at the dealership with the gold, that also didn't look very good.

·
Registered
664 Posts
No thanks.

I'll try to give my opinion on it as simply as possible...:16:

Thank you, that is all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your comments

Based on your comments, I have decided not to purchase Gold Emblem kit for my Silver pilot.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Gold designed for White BS.

chiquita said:
I
My salesman told me that the gold package was actually developed with the white Pilots in mind.
I bet the salesman that said that was on drugs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts