Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not new to Honda, but my first Pilot. Opted for an EX-L with Nav/RES in Steel Sapphire. Got them to throw in the heated steering wheel as a dealer installed option. Window tinting & hardwired Valentine 1 are in store for the near future, and some all wx floor mats before the snow flies!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hope you have the bumper to bumper warranty... Honda has gone down hill like GM and Dodge ...good luck:29:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you have the bumper to bumper warranty... Honda has gone down hill like GM and Dodge ...good luck:29:
Why is it that every forum has a "keyboard cowboy"? They just have to post on everything, usually with a complete lack of knowledge. Of course it comes with a bumper to bumper warranty, and I might need to use it, but certainly a lot less than nearly any other manufacturer. I'll have to investigate this forum to see if it has an "ignore" feature for selective members

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have no clue what Tahoefever is referring to. I've purchased 8 new Honda's/Acura's since 2006 with that great Honda reliability. That isn't to say they don't have their issues, but come one. And as far as I have heard, GM's general reliability has improved greatly in that period of time too (I used to own GM products before switching to Honda in 2006).

You will like that Pilot. I opted for the the 2017 Elite AWD and I tow my 4500lb trailer with it. I upgraded from a 2016 Pilot Touring 2WD and I was very happy with that one as well.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Why is it that every forum has a "keyboard cowboy"? They just have to post on everything, usually with a complete lack of knowledge. Of course it comes with a bumper to bumper warranty, and I might need to use it, but certainly a lot less than nearly any other manufacturer. I'll have to investigate this forum to see if it has an "ignore" feature for selective members
The lack of knowledge is to actually owning a gen 3 pilot vs owning a gen 1 series that are built like tanks.. The gen 3 Pilots build quality has diminished over the years , I have seen members complain about repairs on items that should not have failed under 50k ... so if your comfortable with that then by all means good luck with your choice in what model pilot.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,153 Posts
Tahoefever:
You like me do not own a third gen. Unless you have something relevant based on personal experience, try to avoid posting comments on other generations.

Thanks
Rocky his moderator hat on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts