Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post this in a thread with relevant matter. The start of this discussion happened over at:

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1454

Lets see how many people are interested and see what suggestions come up in terms of the general location, activity(ies) etc.

Lets plan out on a weekend sometime towards the end of October or beginning of November to give people enough of a notice. Perferably Saturday ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would still be up for it

Gone the weekend after Haloween, but most other weekends open.

Dave

:2:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Bay Area Pilot Groups?

Any gatherings planned anytime soon in the bay area? Haven't seen any current posts lately.

Any successful gatherings in the past? Sounds like it would be a fun thing to do.

·
Registered
393 Posts
BUMP!!

I was noticing more and more SF Bay Area folks logging in lately. I see you guys around town all the time. Just wondering if you guys ever though of getting together for a meet?

If your driving around the Campbell area, look out for my SS EX-L and wave "hello".

·
Registered
330 Posts
Re: BUMP!!

Pilot4Biking said:
I was noticing more and more SF Bay Area folks logging in lately. I see you guys around town all the time. Just wondering if you guys ever though of getting together for a meet?

If your driving around the Campbell area, look out for my SS EX-L and wave "hello".
I've got a SS EX-L (Navi) also, but I'm in the Evergreen area. My mud flaps and honda-pilot.org sticker go on today. Maybe I'll see you on the streets! Seems like I see at least one other Pilot on the roads here in the Valley.:2:

- shutrbug

·
Registered
409 Posts
We Can Make The Trip...

If you are planning...we can make the drive!

Keep us posted, we need an excuse to travel to your part of the world.

Don:2:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: BUMP!!

Pilot4Biking said:

Hey I saw a SS EX (not sure about leather or not) heading Northbound on 85 between 87 and 17 about 2 weeks ago. Any chance that was you. That was actually the first Pilot I had ever seen, not including on the Honda lot. I am planning to buy one sometime between now and next year. For some reason I keep coming back to this sight even though I don't own one yet. :8:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Re: Re: BUMP!!

bigpuma said:

Hey I saw a SS EX (not sure about leather or not) heading Northbound on 85 between 87 and 17 about 2 weeks ago. Any chance that was you. That was actually the first Pilot I had ever seen, not including on the Honda lot. I am planning to buy one sometime between now and next year. For some reason I keep coming back to this sight even though I don't own one yet. :8:
Could have been me too. I drive that freeway fairly often.

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
Re: Motivational Photo

kemosabe said:
A picture from the MDX grip & grin (a handshake and a smile)!!! :) :) :)
Ah, memories! That was a great time. FWIW the Bay Area X'ers are in the early stages of talkin' get-together. Maybe we could do an MDX-Pilot combo.

Monterey was tossed about most recently...but like I said it's *early* stage yappin'.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Monterey would work for me. I think it might be easier to get critical mass if we do a joint Pilot/MDX meeting.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Re: Re: Motivational Photo

TheWorm said:
Ah, memories! That was a great time. FWIW the Bay Area X'ers are in the early stages of talkin' get-together. Maybe we could do an MDX-Pilot combo.

Monterey was tossed about most recently...but like I said it's *early* stage yappin'.
I'm going to be in Monterey on Sunday, August 31st. I'd meet for a quick picture (my sis-in-law is getting married there that weekend, so not much time for meeting).

·
Registered
393 Posts
Re: Re: BUMP!!

bigpuma said:

Could have been me. My inlaws live off of 85 and 101, so we take that route often. I've seen quite a few of us on the road lately. Saw one of the honda-pilot members in Campbell last week. White pilot with nice rims and an angel-like sticker on the back window. Can't seem to remember the username though.

·
Registered
393 Posts
shutrbug said:
Monterey would work for me. I think it might be easier to get critical mass if we do a joint Pilot/MDX meeting.
I'd be up for a Monterey meeting too. I like the MDX/Pilot combo meet idea too.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Count me in as well, would be fun!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Any gatherigns?

Just got my Midnight Blue Pearl EXL with Navi (2/04 build). Any gatherings planned anytime soon in the bay area? Haven't seen any current posts lately.

Sounds like it would be a fun thing to do.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Nope - this one died on the vine. I guess too much hustle & bustle :)

kad

·
Registered
541 Posts
That's too bad. It would be nice to meet up with other Pilot owners.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Still Interested...

We are still interested if anything gets planned. Heck, we are interested if you need help planning!

What about Tahoe? or Reno? if nothing works in the Sf area.

Don:4:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts