Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you experienced, tried to fix, been told. What has helped, not helped.

I've seen quite a bit about all 3 in the forums & fb groups, while trying to diagnose the pull to right (have to steer left to go straight), and odd vibrations not fixed by alignment & tires on mine.

'19 touring.

·
Administrator
15,525 Posts
Silverwolfe: Your post is vague. Have you done a search of this forum?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silverwolfe: Your post is vague. Have you done a search of this forum?
Oh, sorry - yes, I have done extensive searching on the issues, here and other groups. I referred to it in my OP. There are numbers of pilots w/odd symptoms (pulling/drifting, vibrations, odd tire-wear), that could be related (or not), and of course the dealers just shine us on.

I thought perhaps the people w/these various issues could chime in, and we could try to see what's similar/different, ways to approach the (fixes?)....

Should I reword something?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
handy tirerack links
Thanks, I've seen those, they are good in-depth explanations.
We have done tons of balance/alignment/change tires on my pilot, and others on forums have on their's, too. So far, the consensus about mine doesn't seem to be tires or alignment, wheels, hubs, hub rings.... altho I think something in the alignment is involved....

I was hoping others w/those types of symptoms might chime in & we could see what's similar, different - and what fixes people have found, or tried that didn't work. My dealer just says 'they all do it'. Ha.

1 - 6 of 5 Posts