Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I want to say that I love this site and that its members provide a lot of good information.
Having said that, I have to say that I needed to stop reading the "Problems" folder. Two weeks ago I got my Pilot EX Silver, I just love this car but having read and reread that folder, I find myself constantly looking for and listening for problems. Instead of enjoying the ride, I am turning off the radio to listen to the windows, right rear end, gas tank ....making right turns after using the washer and what ever else I have read that day.

So far, I only hear a little gas (when no one is talking and music is off) moving, no other problems.

Well, after I stopped reading that folder.....I am really enjoying my Pilot!!!!

Don't get me wrong, this is a great site with great info but having found no BIG problems, just needed to stop reading about them!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dpitt232 said:
First off I want to say that I love this site and that its members provide a lot of good information.
Having said that, I have to say that I needed to stop reading the "Problems" folder. Two weeks ago I got my Pilot EX Silver, I just love this car but having read and reread that folder, I find myself constantly looking for and listening for problems. Instead of enjoying the ride, I am turning off the radio to listen to the windows, right rear end, gas tank ....making right turns after using the washer and what ever else I have read that day.

So far, I only hear a little gas (when no one is talking and music is off) moving, no other problems.

Well, after I stopped reading that folder.....I am really enjoying my Pilot!!!!

Don't get me wrong, this is a great site with great info but having found no BIG problems, just needed to stop reading about them!
Dpitt232,this is my suggestion,go on and enjoy your Pilot,it's a great vehicle.If you experience something and can't figure out what it is or what causes it,check this site you may get some help like I have here.Good luck with your new Pilot.:)

·
Registered
411 Posts
It does have it's pros and cons, doesn't it? A section for problems must exist on a site like this. With so many members, most problems usually gain solutions. Also, there is strength in numbers if it is a problem that Honda must (should) address.

I agree that you can drive yourself nuts searching for problems. Some "problems" to one person don't even matter to another. Myself...I'm a very picky customer (I wish I was wasn't!).

Use this site as you see fit and contribute when you can :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts