Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a Police Officer I already have my Florida Driver's License taken out from the public view. So I thought I would help the rest of my Florida buddy's with this link. Didn't work for me since mine is already taken out from the system, but maybe someone can try this link and make sure it works. You need to enter you license number from what I gather and it will take you out of the system. This is also so the State can't sell your information to people and companies. Talk about the State getting desperate for money.

https://www2.hsmv.state.fl.us/dlstatus.html

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:
You need to enter you license number from what I gather and it will take you out of the system. This is also so the State can't sell your information to people and companies. Talk about the State getting desperate for money.

https://www2.hsmv.state.fl.us/dlstatus.html
Thanks a lot for the post.!

I had no idea that was publicly available. I get enough junk mail and dinner interupting phone calls as it is.:(

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Thanks, FLPilot! :29:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem guys! Now just make sure you email it to all you know so that we can stop people from using our information. I am a firm believer that my information should stay with me, unless I choose to give it out. It seems like now it is totally opposite, they give out my information unless I sign a stupid piece of paper telling them not to sell my info. How backwards is that, they should be asking for permission. Oh don't worry, if I pull you over, I can still run your driver's license (that's for Mr. Anonymous from my PM).

(click the link-for some reason the pic is not showing up in the message)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you to the men and woman fighting for me and you

Jiaronnis said:
Thank you much!
I was just wondering how this helped you seeing that you are from Southern Arizona. Then I clicked you profile and saw that you are in the military. I take it that is what you were thanking me for. Sometimes it really is the little things that count. Again sorry for being off subject, but then again at this time in our lives I think this deserves to be everywhere. Short little story: Most Police Officers get pretty ticked if they are eating and someone comes up and says "I'm sorry to bother you on your dinner break......(and it happens a lot). Most of the time it is a question about how they got a ticket from someone else or a story about something that happened that the police didn't do right. Now I was one of those guys that used to think "Hey my dinner break is my break so don't bother me". Only difference was that I would not get upset with people. Well One night after 9/11 this elderly lady came up to me and my buddies while we were eating and sure enough she said "Sorry to bother you while you fellas are eating". Then she said "I just wanted to say thank you....thank you for the sacrifice that you make everyday, knowing that it might be your last". I will never forget that lady.

So to the men and woman of this Great Country, willing to go to work everyday or to war the next, thank you again for your sacrifice.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Hey FLPilot, since when did Dunkin' Donuts start serving full meals??? :D Just kidding of course... that was a touching story. I agree with your last sentence, too, coming from an ex-Air Force guy!!! :4:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Re: Thank you to the men and woman fighting for me and you

FLPilot said:
So to the men and woman of this Great Country, willing to go to work everyday or to war the next, thank you again for your sacrifice.
With the war against terrorism being fought overseas and here at home, as well, it can't be done by us military folks alone but by everyone who chooses to wear a uniform and defend our rights and freedom to enjoy those rights. So, I say to you and your fellow Police men and women, thank you for YOUR sacrifice.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys....Been busy here in S. Florida. I have been working my regular shift with the City and then been working Operation Blue Lightning with US Customs. Amazing what goes through our Ports.

I will be leaving for Orlando tomorrow and will be back here probably Tuesday. Hope everyone has a safe weekend.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
FLPilot said:
Thanks guys....Been busy here in S. Florida. I have been working my regular shift with the City and then been working Operation Blue Lightning with US Customs. Amazing what goes through our Ports.

I will be leaving for Orlando tomorrow and will be back here probably Tuesday. Hope everyone has a safe weekend.
Be safe...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts