Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I just joined this board.

I'm thinking very seriously about buying a Pilot.

I can't figure out how to print out all of the messages in a thread in one pass. The forum software doesn't seem to have a button for doing this.

Bob

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Bob331 said:
Hi!

I just joined this board.

I'm thinking very seriously about buying a Pilot.

I can't figure out how to print out all of the messages in a thread in one pass. The forum software doesn't seem to have a button for doing this.

Bob
Hi Bob! Welcome! I don't think there's a way to print a particular thread.
So what are you driving now? Trading in or adding on?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
TheWorm said:
"Show Printable Version" at the bottom of each page.

So sorry for leading you astray bob331! :(

Thanks Worm! I did not know that... of course saw it hundreds of times though. Ah the brain - A magnificent machine! :1pat:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheWorm said:
"Show Printable Version" at the bottom of each page.
Hmmm. Does not show on my screen.

I'm using Netscape 4.7. Maybe I'll have better luck with Internet Explorer.

Bob

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope - same result with Internet Explorer.

I recognize the forum software - it's the same as other boards that I have subscribed to. And on those boards my computer screen shows the button that I use to print out the threads. But for some reason it's not showing up here.

Perhaps this has to do with my initial setup when I joined?

Bob

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Bob331 said:
Nope - same result with Internet Explorer.

I recognize the forum software - it's the same as other boards that I have subscribed to. And on those boards my computer screen shows the button that I use to print out the threads. But for some reason it's not showing up here.

Perhaps this has to do with my initial setup when I joined?

Bob
Are you looking on the BOTTOM of the page? Right below the "time".

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I knew you'd come through, Kemo! :29:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kemosabe said:
I know exactly what you mean.

But the last line on my screen is the "time" - there is nothing below it. And now I'm home, running WinXP - same result.

Bob

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Bob331 said:

I know exactly what you mean.

But the last line on my screen is the "time" - there is nothing below it. And now I'm home, running WinXP - same result.

Bob
Bob331: That is really strange -- which web browser (and version) are you running (not sure if that makes a difference or not)? Can you take a snapshot of your screen?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kemosabe said:

Bob331: That is really strange -- which web browser (and version) are you running (not sure if that makes a difference or not)? Can you take a snapshot of your screen?
Netscape 4.7.

This is certainly strange since I can see the lines you refer to on other sites that use the same forum software.

I do not know how to take a snapshot of my screen.

Bob

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Bob331 said:
OK - now it works, using Intenet Explorer.

Netscape 4.7 doesn't do it.

Bob
Bob331: Ya know what? You're absolutely right!! I just brought up Netscape 4.7 and the "Show Printable Version" option does NOT show up!!! (As you can see, my scroll bar is all the way at the bottom...)

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Upgrade your Netscape browser

Upgrade your Netscape 4.7 to 7.02. You won't be disappointed. Once you start using tab browsing for online shopping you won't go back to IE unless absolutely necessary. Add the adblocker.xpi free popup killer and you're golden!

Good luck

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts