Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my Pilot last September and while driving in the Princeton area, I could get many stations, even Philly stations. Early this year, my reception went down to only a few very local stations. I took the car in for service at Honda of Princeton and was told that the radio/reception was fine. I returned a few weeks later and made them remove the head unit to check for loose connections, but this did not improve anything. I also told the service manager to park my Pilot next to a new one and compare the reception. I was told that my radio was fine, yet I can still only get a few stations.

Is anyone else have poor radio recetion in the Princeton area?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live in Middlesex County, but I work in Somerset County (Belle Mead) which is not too far from Princeton. I do fine on radio reception, pick up both NY and Phila radio stations.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
barbmcs said:
I live in Middlesex County, but I work in Somerset County (Belle Mead) which is not too far from Princeton. I do fine on radio reception, pick up both NY and Phila radio stations.
I am nostalgic now...My wife (then girlfriend) used to go to school in Rutgers and I have real fond memories of Middlesex County:D :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
.............grew up in Piscataway, Rutgers was in my back yard!! Born and bred Jersey girl.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Hi, dgolod.

I work in Princeton but haven't yet bought a Pilot. When I do, I'd be happy to compare with you. I'm very aware of my level of receptionn for WHYY and WNYC because I love CarTalk and Prairie Home Companion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts