Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all....

What a great site, very helpful, informative and even entertaining!

I am going to purchase a Pilot in the near future (one test drive was all it took!) and am shopping around online as I work graveyards. A dealer who will actually talk numbers via e-mail is selling the EXL for 31,480, accessories additional. He is quoting me 10,650 (poss more) for my paid for 2000 Honda Accord LX, and 2.9 percent financing for 60 months. I know that in the Seattle area, they seem to jack the prices up a lot due to the demand here, and this dealer claims that this is 500 over msrp....(my research tells me probably a lil high still).....Interested in any feedback/comments on this price, especially from folks in my area who have made a purchase. Did you get a good deal? tell me where to go ;)

Thanks!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Call Greg McKinley at Spokane Honda. He will give you a better deal than the Western WA dealers. When I bought my Pilot last summer, he was thousands less. I responded to your PM as well. Good luck!:1:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
No Way!

Maggiemay1969-
I am from Port Orchard, WA and went to West Hills Honda in Bremerton in December. I used Costco auto program and got my EX-L for around a $100 under MSRP, and it was the easiest purchase ever. NO pressure. They're getting easier to find now, I can't imagine that you couldn't find a better deal. A lot of people here have gotten much better deals than mine, but I was happy with it for msrp.
Just submit your costco membership # (if you have one) and you'll have a no haggle, save $5,000 off 2nd sticker markup deal. There is no fee or anything involved.
Good Luck! Hope to see you back here with a Pilot in your signature line!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts