Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We get some snow in Maryland, but this is insane! At 4:00pm when this picture was taken we had 17" (now, at 10:00pm it's more like 24") and the Pilot was unfazed. It took a while to find an unblemished parking lot, but when I did, we just sailed right through the deep powder. I hope the picture shows the snow piled up in front of the bumper. What a blast!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And another one

Notice the trail it we left through the snow. This was literally effortless! I got into one situation where I used VTM-4 to climb a hill from a dead stop, but found I did better with it in drive and just a little momentum.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Beautiful picture! That red against the white snow... awesome! :29:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
thonhazz said:
We get some snow in Maryland, but this is insane!

[ S N I P P E D ]

Insane is an understatement! 24+ inches of snow where I'm at! Incredible -- so much for global warming.... :eek:

P.S. I haven't ventured out in the Pilot yet -- can barely walk after shoveling my driveway...

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
GREAT!

These pictures are fantastic.

Do the snow dance for us please. We really can't wait to get into some deep stuff. Been looking at Tahoe lately but still not enough to have much fun.

Dance..Dance..Dance..

Come on gang...

Don

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice pics,Red looks great in the snow-:17:

Don better watch what you wish for or next thing you know
you'll be spending all your time shoveling instead of driving,like us
out east
:1zhelp: :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
so your the one

that left those trails through the library parking lot. Just kidding. I took my Pilot out yesterday as well. It was a blast.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: GREAT!

dandbtucker said:
These pictures are fantastic.

Do the snow dance for us please. We really can't wait to get into some deep stuff. Been looking at Tahoe lately but still not enough to have much fun.

Dance..Dance..Dance..

Come on gang...

Don
Don: I would do the snow dance for you but every inch of my body is aching from all that shoveling! If you want tons of snow, hop in your Pilot and keep driving East on I-70 until you see 40+ inches in Garrett County, Maryland!! :eek: ;)

·
Registered
409 Posts
If Only...

Pre-sage & kemosabe,

I would be on my way if I could just get the Pilot from my wife!

Don
:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts