Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just purchased a used 2004 Pilot, knowing that the drivers seat power adjuster wasn't working, hoping for an easy fix, but it's not looking great. I've checked all of the fuses under the hood and in the passenger panel, everything is good. Multimeter shows 4-5 pins in the 15 pin main connector have power (not sure if I even tested correctly). There is one set of wires that branches off from the main bunch, they aren't terminated, as the picture shows (the wires got pulled back into the sheathing). Does anyone know what these two wires do? Or what the main problem might be? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,188 Posts
I’d start by looking for wiring or a connector under the seat which isn’t terminated. If you can locate a wiring diagram that will be helpful for debugging this since the wiring diagram should identify function based on wire color.

Just be aware that any yellow wire loom/connector is part of the SRS (think airbags) so you don’t want to tinker with those. If you must disconnect battery negative and wait five minutes.

And welcome to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts