Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 pilot Ex. Rear view mirror has wires coming out of the back, but I've never noticed it to auto dim. Is this just auto dim, or compass as well?

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,558 Posts
Compass only, no auto dim. Traditional tab to flip manually from daytime to nighttime.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
It doesn't have the traditional tab, which made me suspect that it was auto dim. Regardless, the mirror doesn't light up. Is there a fuse to check?
it's doesn't "light" up..it auto dims when a bright light source hits it..try it with a bright flash light you should see the bulb from the flash light if it's working properly

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's doesn't "light" up..it auto dims when a bright light source hits it..try it with a bright flash light you should see the bulb from the flash light if it's working properly
Apologies, i meant it doesn't light up in regards to the compass. I will try the flashlight.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Yah sorry I only got the ******* version in my 06, compass taped to dashboard with duct tape and it works awesome :)

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,558 Posts
Interesting, the auto dim feature existed on the 2003 EX and was phased out by the 2006 EX-L? Hey, Honda! ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
funny considering the gen 2 has the auto dim feature and a compass that NEVER worked .... Hey Honda!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts