Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the inverter to connect the Game Cube to the RES. Works great except.......

The inverter must be unplugged and reinserted every time the car is turned off. Shouldn't it "be hot" once the car is turned back on since the power outlet is? I tried it myself in two different outlets and sure enough, it has to be removed and put back in then it works fine.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
my3kids said:
I got the inverter to connect the Game Cube to the RES. Works great except.......

The inverter must be unplugged and reinserted every time the car is turned off. Shouldn't it "be hot" once the car is turned back on since the power outlet is? I tried it myself in two different outlets and sure enough, it has to be removed and put back in then it works fine.

Any ideas?
I have not experienced this with my inverter. Every time that I turn the car on or off while the inverter is plugged in, I can hear my inverter powering up/down by the whine it emits. It regains power after ignition.

Did you get an inverter or the Game Gube Car Adapter?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It must be the inverter then. Wonder if Radio Shack has a different model. (It is the inverter, not the Nintendo piece.)

Thanks for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts