Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, current 2018 Accord LX owner, love the car - blast to drive with K-tuner. I have 2 kids under 2 and need to upgrade to something more bigger. I was looking at the 2020 Pilot EX-L with RES. Honestly not a big fan of the mini-vanish looks, but when compared to other vehicles in this class, it comes pretty equipped and not bad for the price you pay. Anything I should be on the look out for 2020?

Do you have any other recommendations for a 3 row truck with a rear entertainment screen with hdmi ports? Thanks guys

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi Guys, current 2018 Accord LX owner, love the car - blast to drive with K-tuner. I have 2 kids under 2 and need to upgrade to something more bigger. I was looking at the 2020 Pilot EX-L with RES. Honestly not a big fan of the mini-vanish looks, but when compared to other vehicles in this class, it comes pretty equipped and not bad for the price you pay. Anything I should be on the look out for 2020?

Do you have any other recommendations for a 3 row truck with a rear entertainment screen with hdmi ports? Thanks guys
Very happy with my Pilot. Nothing else comes close unless you go way higher on price. But, a lot depends on your "must haves".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts