Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Post if you have 200k+ miles on your Pilot!

18148 Views 23 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  03SoulPilot
With many Pilots 10 years old, 200K+ is becoming more frequent.

I think those owners who have 200K+ miles (or 320K+ KM) should have their own thread.

Post a picture of your odometer and Congrats.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2004 EX
758 Posts
Just bought mine with 264k on it. It's a non runner for now, that will change.

· Registered
13 Posts
Ooops think I posted pics twice. I don't post often. But posted when I first got this. Listed mileage then and everything I did to it first off. Have driven from Indiana to the Gulf South of Houston TX twice. Then Florida Keys, Miami, St Pete, Ft Meyers basically all over Florida. Headed to Helena Montana now. Should be there in 5 hours, or around 350 miles. Have kept up regular maintenance issues as they come up. Had new plugs put in before I left. I instructed to replace with the same as came out since they lasted me all those other trips. I'm for the first time noticing a slight miss. About 6 months or so ago, noticed low on oil. Had to add over a quart. I thought the oil change place had messed up. Next oil change checked it and right on the mark. Since I've had to add quart and 1/2. None on ground or on engine or leaking around seals. What do you think? Otherwise running like a charm. :giggle:
Light Vehicle Gauge Motor vehicle Car
Trip computer Odometer Gauge Measuring instrument Motor vehicle
Trip computer Odometer Gauge Measuring instrument Motor vehicle
Product Azure Font Map Line

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.