Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With many Pilots 10 years old, 200K+ is becoming more frequent.

I think those owners who have 200K+ miles (or 320K+ KM) should have their own thread.

Post a picture of your odometer and Congrats.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I think I started a 200k mile thread already awhile back with pics.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife's good old 2003 LX just reached 237,000 miles. It had issues with the front end, so we checked out the 2015 models. Now we have a 2015 Touring. I miss the old LX, but wow this new Pilot is amazing!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have 210K miles. I bought it new and have done all the recommended maintenance including changing the timing belt at 100K and 200K.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Front End issues

Would you be willing to share with me what the front end issues were? Mine is making noise in the front end. Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No thread for 300k miles yet?

Noob here - just joined today. Thinking of changing my 2005 Pilot EX-L with 303,8xx miles due to the rear suspension + general road noise.

Hare Krishna!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just traded in my 2003 EXL Pilot. It was in great condition with very little other than scheduled maintenance and 212,000 miles. Items replaced other than standard maint included door window motors, brake rotors, a/c damper motor. I did the 3rd timing belt kit myself at 200k with several great tips on this site...

I looked around at alternatives to replace including Volvo, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, and I couldn't find anything better than the Pilot Elite. Only have about 1000 miles but I'm thrilled with the new Pilot and all the up to date electronics and fancy features.

If somebody ends up with a great looking black 2003 Pilot with 212K miles I hope she serves you as well as she did form me!

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
With many Pilots 10 years old, 200K+ is becoming more frequent.

I think those owners who have 200K+ miles (or 320K+ KM) should have their own thread.

Post a picture of your odometer and Congrats.
245k from 10 years ago bought with 80k. I did timing belt twice no water pump cam seals or tensioner just the belt. I win. Changed oil between 7 and 25k. Been using Mobil 1. No oil use. Orig engine train

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
stickercutting
Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums
Piloteers.org forum community offers tech info, troubleshooting, modification DIY’s and discussion for the Honda Pilot SUV.
Full Forum Listing