Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of purchasing a 21 black edition. Hearing about these issues with VCM and a few other issues. What do you suggest I purchase in order to prevent any of these issues. I like getting several years of use out of my cars.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well, you answered your own question. Obviously, muzzle that ridiculous and invasive tech.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, you answered your own question. Obviously, muzzle that ridiculous and invasive tech.
So obviously this will void my warranty. Any way for the service dept to tell if this has been used. Obviously I would remove it before any service done.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So obviously this will void my warranty. Any way for the service dept to tell if this has been used. Obviously I would remove it before any service done.
Depends on the dealer. It's incumbent on them to find any excuse to deny your claim whether valid or not. Again, another factor to consider in your decision making.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,404 Posts
It isn't going to void your warranty. Especially if you remove the device whenever you go in for service.

Also we don't really know if VCM is doing any damage to 2021 Pilots. They could have made tweaks to make it work better, etc. Just a thought.

What do you mean by "several years"? If you're only trying to keep the car for 5 years I'd say don't bother with it, but its all up to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts