Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are experiencing a popping sound, almost like rocks hitting the windshield. Anyone else experiencing this? This happens at all speeds. Of course brought it in to dealership and they say they can't hear it. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue with my 2019 Touring. Same response by the service department. I’m recording the popping sound at various times of the day and will provide this info to the service dept. My children are complaining that the DVD player is glitching. They can hear the popping noise through the headphones.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same issue with my 2019 Touring. Same response by the service department. I’m recording the popping sound at various times of the day and will provide this info to the service dept. My children are complaining that the DVD player is glitching. They can hear the popping noise through the headphones.
So after having car in service 3x and for over a month they finally fixed issue. I wish I knew more what they did but they replaced something within the circuit board. They had to reach out directly to Honda and they talked them through what to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts