Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering:

1. Do any of you experience the poor stereo reception problem in your Pilot as I do in mine?

2. Do you like the sound quality produced by the speakers in the Pilot or do you find the sound lousy? I find that no matter how I adjust the settings, the sound seems foggy and muffled to me.

I've complained to the customer service manager for Honda about the poor stereo reception problem, and they told me that they "stand behind their vehicles "as is" and that they are made to function in most areas. However, the reception is lousy in my area (Acton, California).

In any event, if any of you experience these problems as well, please call American Honda toll free at (800) 999-1009. They said that if they get a lot of calls about the problem, perhaps they would issue a "fix" or they may just fix the problem on future Pilot models (more likely). :(

DeniseT
([email protected])

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
DeniseT said:
I'm wondering:

1. Do any of you experience the poor stereo reception problem in your Pilot as I do in mine?

2. Do you like the sound quality produced by the speakers in the Pilot or do you find the sound lousy? I find that no matter how I adjust the settings, the sound seems foggy and muffled to me.

I've complained to the customer service manager for Honda about the poor stereo reception problem, and they told me that they "stand behind their vehicles "as is" and that they are made to function in most areas. However, the reception is lousy in my area (Acton, California).

In any event, if any of you experience these problems as well, please call American Honda toll free at (800) 999-1009. They said that if they get a lot of calls about the problem, perhaps they would issue a "fix" or they may just fix the problem on future Pilot models (more likely). :(

DeniseT
([email protected])

Denise, I've long complained on this board about the same problem. As I think I indicated before, I'll be taking my Pilot in for its first oil change in the next couple of weeks......I will definitely complain to the service people about the problem and make sure they check it out. But I'm not holding my breath that they will find and fix anything. Once I see what the service dept. has to say about my case, I will call the number you gave and voice my experience and concern.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.