Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I washed my Pilot in Touchless washer(with out my "Bras"on this time.I used couple of paper towles and wiped off what was left.It's been like 4-days and my Pilot still shiny,clean like "Just washed".Thanks to the Polishing Cloth.Boys,that thing works just fine.Everyday,when I get home from the road,I use it to wipe off the dust,believe it or not,it shines the paint,no scratches,no dust or even lints behind its paths.I believe if it won't rain or snow,I won't have to wash it until it then.Another need thing is that piece of cloth is big,long and machine washable too.Try it,you won't regret.

·
Registered
136 Posts
baoloclamdong said:
I washed my Pilot in Touchless washer(with out my "Bras"on this time.I used couple of paper towles and wiped off what was left.It's been like 4-days and my Pilot still shiny,clean like "Just washed".Thanks to the Polishing Cloth.Boys,that thing works just fine.Everyday,when I get home from the road,I use it to wipe off the dust,believe it or not,it shines the paint,no scratches,no dust or even lints behind its paths.I believe if it won't rain or snow,I won't have to wash it until it then.Another need thing is that piece of cloth is big,long and machine washable too.Try it,you won't regret.
what polishing cloth are you talking about??? where, how much, etc.
thanks,
bob

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Yea - What'd I miss? What polishing cloth??? :confused:

(Happy Birthday, Sandman!!)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
kemosabe said:

Darn... missed it by that much!! Weird --> the calendar says it's sandman's b-day but his profile says it's Dec 31st... :8:
Alot of them say 12/31 - not sure what's up with that. :confused:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Not exactly on the main subjest, but my birthday is listed as 12/31. I have tried to change it but I cannot.
Guess we should just have a group party

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sage said:
Yea - What'd I miss? What polishing cloth??? :confused:

(Happy Birthday, Sandman!!)

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. Yes , my birthday was yesterday on 2/4. I am not sure why the profiles say 12/31, maybe they want us to all get together to celebrate new years eve.
Back to the subject, what about that polishing cloth???????? Maybe it is a cloth version of the California Duster.
:confused:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
BAOLOCLAMDONG.....

What polishing cloth were you talking about?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm very sorry for the delay guys,I had not come back to this thread for a while.I thought I gave enough info on this "Polishing Cloth thing"for your guys to guess what it is,hehehe.But you know what?I don't even know what it was,:confused: I'm at work right now,I will try to go back to where I bought it and find out what it was.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
baoloclamdong said:
I'm very sorry for the delay guys,I had not come back to this thread for a while.I thought I gave enough info on this "Polishing Cloth thing"for your guys to guess what it is,hehehe.But you know what?I don't even know what it was,:confused: I'm at work right now,I will try to go back to where I bought it and find out what it was.
No problem... :cool:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
baoloclamdong said:
Hey, get back to work! No Internet surfing on company time!! :whip:

:D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Darn it,I had to spend 8.49 +tax to get these pitures...

baoloclamdong said:
The first one is Darra(this is best)The other is Viking
Thanks for the quick pics baolo...
So how long do they last? Are you set for life now? :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Darn it,I had to spend 8.49 +tax to get these pitures...

Sage said:

Thanks for the quick pics baolo...
So how long do they last? Are you set for life now? :D
Haha,at least they're washable.

·
Registered
136 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by baoloclamdong

hey where doe we find them??? thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sandman said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by baoloclamdong

hey where doe we find them??? thanks
Hi sandman,I've already replied to your email.Anyway,I bought them thing at advanceautoparts and Oreily.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts