Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 pilot
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
I found some attractive lights on AliExpress, and i edited it onto a pilot, just to see how it might look, what do you think?
viber_image_2021-07-01_20-54-49-482.jpg

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
If they are recessed properly they will look good. Not legal for street use so at best you can wire them to come on with the high beams and ideally you have them on a separate switch for the couple times you show them off in a parking lot.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,613 Posts
Some bozo (in a Jeep, of course) crossed me on a darkish but lit city street with a white set of those the other evening.

It's in situations like those when I could just kick myself for forgetting my flamethrower at home.

But properly installed and properly used, they can be very nice on a Pilot. And they're yellow. That seals the deal. Go for it. (y)

·
Registered
2004 pilot
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If they are recessed properly they will look good. Not legal for street use so at best you can wire them to come on with the high beams and ideally you have them on a separate switch for the couple times you show them off in a parking lot.
They are legal, but only when lit up and not flashing

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
They are legal, but only when lit up and not flashing
Where do you live? I can tell you in the US those are not legal for on-road use in any scenario, including high beams. But I seriously doubt an officer would pull you over if you were using it with your high beams and turned them off promptly to not blind them.

Reactions: plplplpl
1 - 5 of 5 Posts